- PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, or phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously without an account. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the name of their Internet browser, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other related information.
- HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION. Farbulous Creations may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use combined information about our Users to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the User’s email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their account. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To run and operate our Site
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, and other data stored on our Site.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personally identifiable information to others. We may share generic combined demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTERS. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT. The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under the age of 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or your use of this Site, please use the contact form for the Site. You can locate it by clicking the “Contact Us” link in the footer of the Site.
This document was last updated on August 9, 2019.